- Prof. Collett, I-Ting Gu, Lillian Naimie, and Weixin Zhang presented at the 103rd AMS Annual Meeting.
- July 01, 2022: Seongjun Kim joined the group, welcome!
- June 02, 2022: Andrey Marsavin was selected as a recipient of a 2022-23 AWMA Rocky Mountain States Section graduate scholarship, congratulations!!!
- March 28, 2022: Emily successfully defended her M.S., congratulations!!!
- March 2, 2022: Lilly successfully defended her M.S., congratulations!!!
- Feburary 2021: Prof. Collett awarded the AMS STAC Outstanding Service Award.
- Measuring and modeling air pollution and noise exposure near unconventional oil and gas development in Colorado
- Rocky Mountain National Park NH3 bidirectional flux campaign
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park 2021 air quality study
- Air quality impacts of oil and gas development in Broomfield, Colorado
- Air quality impacts of oil and gas development in Erie, Colorado
- C3 oil and gas emissions campaign
- TRANS2AM field campaign with Fischer group