- July 01, 2022: Seongjun Kim joined the group, welcome!
- June 02, 2022: Andrey Marsavin was selected as a recipient of a 2022-23 AWMA Rocky Mountain States Section graduate scholarship, congratulations!!!
- March 28, 2022: Emily successfully defended her M.S., congratulations!!!
- March 2, 2022: Lilly successfully defended her M.S., congratulations!!!
- Feburary 2021: Prof. Collett awarded the AMS STAC Outstanding Service Award.
- January 2021: Prof. Collett selected as Technical Editor-In-Chief for the Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association.
- January 2021: HEI funds new CSU-led study of air emissions from oil and gas development in Colorado.
- August 1, 2021: Welcome to our new graduate students Andrey Marsavin and Weixin Zhang.
- Measuring and modeling air pollution and noise exposure near unconventional oil and gas development in Colorado
- Rocky Mountain National Park NH3 bidirectional flux campaign
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park 2021 air quality study
- Air quality impacts of oil and gas development in Broomfield, Colorado
- Air quality impacts of oil and gas development in Erie, Colorado
- C3 oil and gas emissions campaign
- TRANS2AM field campaign with Fischer group